Filtering not working

Ian Hastie ianh at ordinal.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Dec 29 21:29:26 EST 2002

I'm wondering if anyone else is getting this.  The results I get in the
game browser don't match with the filter settings.  For example if I say
I want no stats server, it will still list both, but if I say just stats
servers I get nothing!  There are similar problems with the other
options not returning results or giving badly filtered results.  It does
also occur to me that it could be a problem with the master server, as
nothing appears to be received by the game client at all.

Ian.