[ut2003io] Password protected servers

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Sun Dec 29 17:00:38 EST 2002

On Sun, Dec 29, 2002 at 04:56:25PM -0500, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> >I can't get into password protected servers with ut2k3 linux client, is
> >there some
> >workaround or other solution
> >
> >I've read some in bugzilla.icculus.org but it doesn't work.
>
> I'm looking at this bug right now, actually. I'll let you know what I
> find out.

If the problem is similar to UT original, it's related to previously
stored passwords in the ini file - previously, I've written scripts
that simply remove all password-related things from the ini file, and
said problems seem to go away [although you have to type them in every
time you wish to connect...]

Gary (-;