[ut2003io] Couple of errors

Chaos-uk Chaosuk at Clan-wuk.com
Sat Dec 28 04:09:21 EST 2002

Thanks for that, I removed the maps you mentioned and it seems to be ok
now.

Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: [Apoc]Death [mailto:death at apoc.org]
Sent: 26 December 2002 22:05
To: ut2003 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [ut2003io] Couple of errors

> One other thing, my Webadmin stops working every so often and wont
work
> again until I restart it, and also the server stops responding to
> gamespy etc. but the server plays ok... I can join it etc and it will
be
> fine.

Are you running BR or CTF?  If so, the problems I had were connected to
the maps BR-Slaughterhouse and CTF-Face3.  Everytime these maps came up
in the rotation, the web admin would hang when the server tried to
switch
away from them.  I (and several others, so I've gathered) took those
maps
out of rotation and haven't had a webadmin crash since.  I have no clue
if this was fixed in patch 2166, but it remained as of 2136...  Ryan,
any ideas?

This is the semi-official thread on the subject (ie, where most people
get
referred to when they have this problem):
http://www.unrealadmin.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=596

Hope this helps you out!  Good Luck!

Rob

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org