[ut2003io] Map download redirects

Alex Burger alex at fragit.net
Sat Dec 21 08:56:23 EST 2002

> Can someone please report if they have a system where this doesn't work
> even with the this setting (which one is it, specifically, bus_error?)
> disabled? I'd like to confirm if this is really a bug.

I'm not sure about the setting, but if I connect with a Linux client, I
get refused, but if I connect with a Windows client to the same server, it
works (tested one after the other).

I did a packet trace, and I found the following from the Linux client:

client -> ut2k3maps.gaming.stny.com = SYN
ut2k3maps -> client = SYN, ACK
client -> ut2k3maps = RST

On Windows, it completes with:

client -> ut2k3maps.gaming.stny.com = SYN
ut2k3maps -> client = SYN, ACK
client -> ut2k3maps = ACK
client -> ut2k3maps = http GET /maps/xxxxx

Ryan, I'll send you the two packet dumps after this message.

Alex