[ut2003io] Map download redirects

bus_error bus_error at fragism.com
Sat Dec 21 00:06:03 EST 2002

We've been using redirects at Fragism on Linux servers since at least the
first release with no problems.  I think we may have even been playing
around with them during the demo to verify that our redirect system would
work with UT 2003 (it didn't we had to re-write a large chunk of code)

It is possible for the server do deny sending a file - that's a config
parameter and it produces the kind of error you're seeing on connect.

-bus

http://www.fragism.com