can you do me a favor?

Weiquan Yuan wyuan4 at cs.mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 3 02:20:24 EST 2005

I just want to run server side bot named frikbot on
your project tw-NQ. but i can't add bot to the NQ server.
 I just start the server using the command
1. "tw-nq.exe -game frikbot -dedicated 32"
2. connect one applicatin named darkplace to the server
3. in the application console, i use the command "impulse 100".
but there is no response in the game arena. what else can I do to add this
kind of bot?

2. Another question is the max client in NQ is 16, how can I increase the
max number for the clients?

 thanks

--
  Weiquan Luke Yuan