Two lost commit emails

Forest 'LordHavoc' Hale havoc at telefragged.com
Sun Mar 30 02:56:38 EST 2003

I made two commits during the period that the icculus perl installation
was broken, and of course both were not emailed as a result, anyway,
here's the commit messages for them (I'd rather not attempt to do a
proper commit email for each one by hand :)

commit 1: fs.c fs.h
Elric added deflated file support for pk3 archives (in other words:
compressed pk3 now work), even with FS_Seek support, I'm amazed, thanks
Elric! :)

commit 2: gl_models.c
fix zym model rendering (wrong vertex padding)

--
LordHavoc
Author of DarkPlaces Quake1 engine and mod