[twilight-devel] (APPLIED) Important cvar fix

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Thu Jun 27 22:41:00 EDT 2002

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 05:35:14PM -0500, Ben Winslow wrote:
> Since I don't have commit access at the moment [that I'm aware of],
> here's a patch that fixes a rather important Cvar bug--when a cvar is
> initialized, the flags aren't set when the callbacks are called.  This
> is especially important since it doesn't get called when a cvar is
> changed to the same value, either.  I noticed this when qwsv returned
> far too little information to a 'status' packet.

Thanks Rain, I've applied the patch.  I then moved the blocks around so
the var already exists case bails out early.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at bluecherry.net>              Goldfish don't bounce

<Knghtbrd> it's too bad most old unices turned out y2k compliant
<Knghtbrd> because it means people will STILL BE RUNNING THEM in 30 years
           =p
<Knghtbrd> it would have been so much nicer if y2k effectively killed off
           hpux, aix, sunos, etc  ;>
<Espy> Knghtbrd: since when are PH-UX, aches, and solartus "old"?