Important cvar fix

Ben Winslow rain at bluecherry.net
Thu Jun 27 18:35:14 EDT 2002

Since I don't have commit access at the moment [that I'm aware of],
here's a patch that fixes a rather important Cvar bug--when a cvar is
initialized, the flags aren't set when the callbacks are called.  This
is especially important since it doesn't get called when a cvar is
changed to the same value, either.  I noticed this when qwsv returned
far too little information to a 'status' packet.

--
Ben Winslow (rain at bluecherry.net) : They couldn't hit an elephant at
       System Administrator       : this dist... -- Civil War General