Twilight mailing lists have moved to icculus.org

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sun Jun 23 04:47:55 EDT 2002

The Twilight project is moving from SourceForge to icculus.org. In line
with this, we've moved the mailing lists here, too.

Usual disclaimers apply: your email address will not be sold or
distributed to anyone. I didn't even see it; a perl script imported it
into ezmlm for me.

If you don't want to be on the Twilight-specific mailing lists anymore,
send a blank mail to twilight-(whatever)-unsubscribe at icculus.org, and
you'll be processed immediately. The "(whatever)" part is "devel",
"commits", or "announce". Whatever you signed up for at SourceForge.

If you want to remain on the list(s), don't do anything.  :)

To send mail to a list, the address is now twilight-(whatever)@icculus.org.
Update your addressbooks: the SourceForge lists will be gone very soon.

If you got this email more than once, it means you subscribed to more than
one list.

Questions, problems, frustrations can be directed to me, and I'll get you
sorted out asap.

--ryan.