gone for awhile

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Fri Aug 30 05:49:30 EDT 2002

Okay, I'm moving to Eugene, Oregon tomorrow.  About to shut down.  Haven't
got an ISP yet.  I'm Working on that!  May not have anything before the
3rd, and on the 4th I leave for Salem in which case I may not have
anything till the 9th.  This will BLOW, but honestly what can I do about
it?  Not much, unless someone gets word to Forest about a national ISP
account I can use for a few days next week - I lack the cash to set up any
ISP account until next week, and as soon as I can afford it, I'll be out
of town for my mom's wedding..

Naturally this means I won't be coding much on Twilight till then.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at bluecherry.net>                   Here we go again

<joeyh> oh my, it's a UP P III.
<doogie> dos it.
* joeyh runs dselect
<Overfiend> that ought to be sufficient :)