[twilight-devel] duplicate code

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Sat Aug 10 19:45:50 EDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 09:23:30AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> all the tarballs (zipballs?) refer to sourceforge in CVS/Root.  maybe
> release 0.1.1 should be released and have it refer to the pserver on
> icculus.org?

We probably should do that at some point soon.  We still don't have a new
website - my fault, sorry.  =(

> i'd like to help out with the project, even if only in a small way.
> i've got some spare time on my hands and have been reading through the
> code.  mathieu's idea of converting strcpy/strncpy to strlcpy/strlcat
> sounds good -- it'll help familiarize myself with various parts of the
> code so i can do something more substantial for my next project.

Some of that has already been done, but you're certainly welcome to help
with all of it that hasn't been done yet.  You might want to coordinate a
bit with Zeph.  I'm not in the position to coordinate anything for awhile.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at bluecherry.net>     You expected a coherent reply?

<tausq>         if (cb) ((cb->obj)->*(cb->ui_func))();
<knghtbrd> tausq: who the HELL wrote that ?
<tausq> me :)
* knghtbrd flogs tausq