hello

Peter Jay Salzman p at dirac.org
Fri Aug 9 03:52:11 EDT 2002

hola,

just wanted to introduce myself.  my name is peter, and i'm the author
of the linux gamers' howto and the debian jigdo mini-howto.

in my spare time i've been trying to update the quake howto, and found
that it was just hopeless.  there was hardly anything in there that was
still relevent, so i'm starting from scratch.  i joined this list to
watch development and report a bug every so often.

just wanted to tell everyone here that i think twilight has some of the
nicest visuals.  you've done a superb job making quake look visually
appealing, and even modern.

aside from having some of the sweetest visuals, i think your goal of
keeping the codebase simple, to keep the learning curve for new
programmers low, is extremely important.

keep up the good work.

pete