[twilight-commits] Module dpvideo: Change committed

Joseph Carter knghtbrd at bluecherry.net
Thu Aug 1 14:24:16 EDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 12:42:16PM -0000, havoc at icculus.org wrote:
> Commiter   : havoc
> CVSROOT    : /cvs/cvsroot/twilight
> Module     : dpvideo
> Commit time: 2002-08-01 12:42:16 UTC
>
> Log message:
>
> SDL headers are in SDL/ dir, sigh
>
> Modified files:
>      dpvplayer.c dpvsimpleplayer.c

Nonono, don't do that.

-I/usr/local/SDL/include -L/usr/local/SDL/lib

While I don't know anyone who would install SDL like that, other libs can
and do get installed that way and someone MIGHT install SDL the same way
for compatibility.  -I/-L the directories the headers are in is the best
thing.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd at bluecherry.net>     You expected a coherent reply?

Operating Systems Installed:
  * Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 4 CD Set ($20 from www.chguy.net; price includes
    taxes, shipping, and a $3 donation to FSF). 2 CDs are binaries, 2 CDs
    complete source code;
  * Windows 98 Second Edition Upgrade Version ($136 through Megadepot.com,
    price does not include taxes/shipping). Surprisingly, no source code
    is included.

        -- Bill Stilwell, http://linuxtoday.com/stories/8794.html