Module twilight: Change committed
warp at icculus.org
warp at icculus.org
Tue Jun 24 10:35:45 EDT 2003
Commiter : warp
CVSROOT : /cvs/cvsroot/twilight
Module : twilight
Commit time: 2003-06-24 14:35:45 UTC
-- NOTE ---
You WILL have to rerun bootstrap and configure after updating.
-- NOTE ---
Ugh, a few changes were needed, and a few out right kludges were made.
embedded_data/: A big but VERY much needed change.
- This contains a VERY minimal set of gamedata needed to start
Twilight and have it behave more or less like Quake.
- As of now, you should be able to start Twilight, and get a console
instead of a crash, even if we are completely unable to find your
- To add a file to this, add the file to CVS, and update the dep list
for embedded_data.fs in the Makefile.am.
- gfx/conchars.png: FIXME! This is a /REALLY/ minimal font from LH,
it does not contain anything except the base letter set, we need to
replace it with something that, er, does.
Move menu.mnu into embedded_data/.
src/Makefile.am: XXX, KLUDGE! Insert ../embedded_data into SUBDIRS
after tools, but before anything else. (There /MUST/ be a better way!)
src/base/menu.c: If we can't find an image, consider a loading error.
- Move the image loading to go through a wrapper function.
- FIXME: This does not use TEX_NEED, so we can present a basic
console even if we have no gamedata, HOWEVER, we will segfault if
the player manages to get into the game without having the HUD image
src/fs/dir.c and src/fs/fs_new.c: Erm, this was really broken, fixed.
src/fs/*.h: Fix the copyright notice in the headers.
src/fs/embedded.[ch]: The FS side of the embedded file support.
src/fs/rw_ops.c: I'm not sure that snprintf guarantees a null at the
end, so make sure.
src/image/image.[ch]: TEX_NEED, it is a Sys_Error if this flag is set
and we can't load the requested image.
src/image/sdlimage.c: Invert the alpha on the image we load, oops.
- Remove the (completely unused) scr_ram.
- Survive if we can't find gfx/net and/or gfx/turtle.
src/nq/host.c and src/qw/cl_main.c:
Exec twilight.rc instead of quake.rc.
(Which exists in the embedded data, it execs quake.rc.)
- No longer check for gfx/menuplyr in Draw_CacheImg, and use IMG_NEED.
- Remove the unused draw_backtile.
- Don't use Draw_CacheImg for gfx/conback.
- Use IMG_NEED for gfx/conchars.
- If we don't have gfx/conback, draw a black background for the console
and draw a cyan border around it.
(FIXME: Knghtbrd should tweak the border coloring.)
src/renderer/gl_main.c: Export R_Clear.
src/tools/lhbin2c.c: Used for embedded data, from the lhbin2c branch.
(Thanks to LordHavoc for writing this.)
configure.in src/Makefile.am src/base/menu.c src/client/hud.c
src/fs/Makefile.am src/fs/dir.h src/fs/dir_posix.c src/fs/fs.c
src/fs/fs.h src/fs/fs_hash.h src/fs/fs_new.c src/fs/fs_new.h
src/fs/pak.h src/fs/rw_ops.c src/fs/rw_ops.h src/fs/wad.h
src/image/image.c src/image/image.h src/image/sdlimage.c
src/nq/gl_screen.c src/nq/host.c src/qw/cl_main.c
src/qw/gl_screen.c src/renderer/gl_draw.c src/renderer/gl_main.c
src/renderer/gl_main.h src/tools/.cvsignore src/tools/Makefile.am
embedded_data/gfx/palette.lmp src/fs/embedded.c src/fs/embedded.h
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the twilight-commits