[swbf] Client Browser fixes

Christopher Kunz chrislist at de-punkt.de
Sun Sep 26 05:45:48 EDT 2004

Kevin Lockitt wrote:
> Jesus Christ man, calm down! They have just shipped a major title and have
> probably been crunching for several months to meet their deadline. The only
> thing they're probably thinking about doing now is taking a well-deserved
> break and reacquainting themselves with family and friends.

Actually, it's two major titles. Full Spectrum Warrior is also from
Pandemic.

And they're not "screwing the community" as some people here put it, but
trying their very best to clear up matters.

For starters, read these forum postings:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136510
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136430
http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showthread.asp?forumid=237&threadid=171178

The last one has official responses by a Pandemic member - so they're
actively doing community support, but I also suspect that they don't
know that this list ist going to be the authoritative one ;)

--ck