[swbf] Client Browser fixes

Kevin Lockitt kevlar at blackbagops.com
Sun Sep 26 03:34:57 EDT 2004

I've worked in the games industry (on Freedom Force) and I can tell you that
despite your best efforts and intentions the game NEVER ships in the state
you want it to. There are always more bugs and issues than you ever have a
hope of fixing in time and it's only developers like Id Software and Valve
Software who can basically dictate terms to their publishers and take the
"when it's done" approach.

PS. Notice that I left out 3D Realms and "Duke Nukem Forever" since that
title is actually a hoax that gained so much momentum they had to pretend it
was true. ;)