[swbf] Client Browser fixes

Michael Ressen netadmin at michiganburbs.com
Sun Sep 26 03:15:16 EDT 2004

Kevin Lockitt wrote:

>They have probably been invited to 50 lists and it's difficult to see how
>this constitutes "screwing the community". I'm sure that at least 1000
>people have told them what is broken by now but if you feel the need to be
>1001 you would be much better off emailing them directly than inviting them
>to this list.

I dunno, Kevin....  I made a personal plea on behalf of everyone I knew
would want to be a part of some info, and their President decided to
reply.   Why?  I really don't know, but I did include a bunch of info
relating to our work with BF1942 and DICE, so maybe that had an effect,
maybe it didn't.

Either way, I think it's complete bullshit to fully ignore the
community, and those that are helping to promote their game.  If they
are too complacent to recognize what sort of help this group can be,
then screw them, and I'll be the first to drop all plans to run their
game, and reinstate BF1942 because I know I can get some support from
DICE, and acknowledgement from their dev group.

/BA