[swbf] Client Browser fixes

Kevin Lockitt kevlar at blackbagops.com
Sun Sep 26 03:13:03 EDT 2004

They have probably been invited to 50 lists and it's difficult to see how
this constitutes "screwing the community". I'm sure that at least 1000
people have told them what is broken by now but if you feel the need to be
1001 you would be much better off emailing them directly than inviting them
to this list.