Lo all another game another mailing list :P

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 12:53:16 EDT 2004

Lets kick off with what needs fixing shall we:
Must haves:
1. Use a config file not command line. This would eliminate the map list
restriction as well as enabling nice server names not limited to 14 chars
which is really silly.
2. Command line or config option to set the used ports. Both query and
game. This is a MUST have for the game to be supported by GSP's.
3. Some sort of rcon protocol preferably a webadmin interface.

Should haves:
1. Linux server, a large portion of the available server space is Linux based
without a Linux server this seriously limits the games market penetration.
If they don't have the skills to do in house or just need some help we
know a man that can /me looks in Ryan's direction :P

Would be nice's:
1. Remove the gui window an replace with proper console.

More as I think / come across them.

Do we know if we have any official contacts on this list?

    Steve / K