[supermeatboy] Supermeatboy on steam for linux?

Fredrik Fyksen Lund fredrik at fyksen.me
Sat Jun 1 19:00:24 EDT 2013

With steam released for Linux, and the "Steambox" rumored to come with
Ubuntu preinstalled it would be awesome to have Supermeatboy for Linux
available.

It looks like I'm not alone thinking that:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/40800/discussions/0/864951475490355056/
http://steamcommunity.com/app/40800/discussions/0/810924134054070369/

What is in the way of getting it on Steam? SMB seams pretty stable on
the Linux side of things.

Another problem with not having it on steam for Linux is that there is
no legal way for Linux people to get the game. The Humble Bundle "long
gone", and the supermeatboy page just links to the Steam site.

Ps. Hoping for answers.
PPs, sorry for my English, 2nd. language.