[supermeatboy] Unlocking Characters with Bandages

Josh Headapohl joshhead at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:47:46 EST 2012

Hi, I'm thrilled to finally be playing Super Meat Boy on Linux.

I'm running into one issue in particular that I can't figure out: I'm
collecting bandages, but I am not seeing new characters get unlocked. Is
there some extra step I have to do besides getting the bandages? Do I have
to somehow spend them?
I might just be missing obvious (it's my first time playing Super Meat
Boy), but I wonder if it is a bug in the Linux port.

Here is a pic I posted on Twitter (I never got a reply from @SuperMeatBoy).
https://twitter.com/#!/thetictacaddict/status/148928161269293057/photo/1/large

Thanks,
Josh