[ssam] Linux Betas

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Fri Nov 7 00:11:59 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 09:52, John "Louva-Deus" Turner wrote:
> A number of people have been asking so I'm relaying that question. Could
> there be a new release of the fe/se linux betas that don't have a time
> limit? If there was we would of course host them on our filesystem for
> everyone to enjoy.

uh.. i thought there was. is loki_update not returning anything for
serious sam tse and tfe for you?
from README-beta3 in ssamtfe:

- No beta expiration, since I'm not giving this too much time.

Andrew 'ashridah' Pilley.

--
I hereby pose this question for analysis.
Are Microsoft users smarter than hamsters?