Chat Sound Disabled in SSTSE

Relic2K relic2k at canada.com
Tue Mar 18 05:28:55 EST 2003

I just wanted to add as a further note, which I am sure most of are aware of.
In SSFE, when you type an in game message and broadcast it, it makes an
audible sound, to make everyone aware that there is an incoming message.
With SSTSE it was sort of broke, you can still type messages, but you can't
hear anything to notify you that someone has sent a message. There is a fix
for it, I just have to find it again. It is a matter of adding a file called
Chat.xxx and adding a line somewhere in the config files. I will post it here
once I find the fix again. Ryan, do you think this fix could be added to the
installer ?
--
Relic2K
E-Mail: relic2k at canada.com