Serious Sam Firsts - Install problem

Matrix Matrix at ServerXtreme.com
Sat Mar 15 18:09:24 EST 2003

Hello,

I am new to this list, so please forgive me if this is a question you
get a lot.

Running Mandrake 9.0, Kernel 2.4.19, AMD 1.2Ghz, 1/2Gig memory, and KDE.

I downloaded the following files:

1) ssam-tfe-lnx-beta.1a.run
2) ssamtfe-beta.1b.sh.bin
3) ssamtfe-beta.2.sh.bin

I have a brand new Serious Same First Encounter right out of the box,
and put it in my CDROM.   Mounted the CDROM, and I can view all files.
Executed the "./ssam-tfe-lnx-beta.1a.run" file and the graphical windows
popped up to set the paths and such.  I click on "Begin Install" and a
window pops up saying mount CDROM, while that was showing I went into
the CDROM and looked to see if it was mounted and it is, and I can view
all files, so I flipped back to the pop up window and hit the "Retry"
button, it is just pops back up with the message saying mount the
CDROM.grrrrr.  Please help :-)

What am I missing?  I am at a loss here, and all I want to really do is
run dedicated servers. :-)

-Matrix