[ssam] Installation from a bundled disk?

relic2k at canada.com relic2k at canada.com
Mon Jul 7 08:39:18 EDT 2003

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:30:01 -0500, spillner at imsa.edu
wrote:

Did you try telling the installer which CDROM drive to
use ? For example you can give this a shot.

export SETUP_CDROM=/mnt/cdromdrive

This can usually be why it can't see the the CD that is
in the drive. The cdrom drive depends on which device
you have installed. You can check your /etc/fstab to
find out which it is. Then run the installer again.