The First Encounter, beta2
Ryan C. Gordon
icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Feb 4 09:50:30 EST 2003
beta2 of Serious Sam: The First Encounter for GNU/Linux is available.
Please get it from loki_update. If you must get it without loki update,
PLEASE follow these steps:
1) Install beta1a.
2) Install http://icculus.org/updates/ssam/ssamtfe-beta1b.sh.bin
3) Install http://icculus.org/updates/ssam/ssamtfe-beta2.sh.bin
(All updates must be installed, in order, or they won't install
correctly...loki_update takes care of this for you.)
- Rocket launcher reports ammunition correctly, instead of being stuck at
50 or 100. Fixes Bug #243.
- Mouse input now "grabs" correctly when going from full screen to
windowed and back. Fixes Bug #382.
- Viewpoint shouldn't "jump" when returning from console/menus/chat/etc
anymore. Fixes Bug #282.
- Launcher script should respect symlinks better. Fixes Bug #280.
- Beta expirations updated for another month. Fixes Bug #361.
The "can't kill last boss" and "fall through the floor" bugs are still
there, but there's a work around in the README for the former (and
entering "please fly" at the console can pull you out of the floor).
Bug reports to https://bugzilla.icculus.org/, discussion to this mailing
list, nothing to my inbox. :)
Thanks, and have fun!
More information about the ssam