[smpeg] SMPEG Leak (Cross Posting with SMPEG mailing list.)

Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com
Sun Jan 19 09:25:05 EST 2003

Robert Diel <robert at littlebitlost.com> writes:

> I am currently trying to locate a memory leak that was introduced in ...
>
> I am grasping at straws here, and am in need of some direction.  Can
> anyone point me in the right direction.

http://dmalloc.com/

With this package, you can put in checkpoints to see what's been alloc'ed and
not freed between various points.  It's a fantastic tool for this sort of
thing.

Derrell