smpeg CVS VisualC.zip empty

John Doe pr0fauxlactics at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 00:15:28 EST 2003

subject pretty much says it all. I downloaded the smpeg-0.4.4.zip from the
sunsite.dk mirror off of loki's site, and was having problems getting a sdl
mp3-player test program to link. (kept complaining about _SDL_main being
unresoved or something. I forget exactly.)

So after playing and playing, I decided to download the CVS of smpeg off of
your site (sorry about those silly 404s :)

I get the CVS eventually, (I'm working in windows ATM), and then the
VisualC.zip file is empty.

I'm using Windows Xp Pro (sp1 + patches) and visual C 6.0 with
SDL_mixer-1.2.5a-win32.zip, and SDL-devel-1.2.6-VC6.zip. I've tried using
smpeg-0.4.4.zip as I said, and don't really know what I'm doing with the CVS
source if I don't have a pre-made project file. I'm doubtful that the 0.4.4
VisualC.zip file will work since I see revisions since you took it into
source (assuming you took it after loki stopped work, or whatever
happened/is happening. I'm out of that loop).

Thanks for any help/advice you can offer,
Nick

BTW, I'm getting SDL with SDL_mixer and smpeg working under vc6 so I can
begin coding my super rad mmorpg. I promise I will actually finish it before
I graduate (unlike most of them I've seen ;)