Problem with Sky-Script

Adam Kranzel adam at blacktabby.org
Sun Aug 18 09:03:27 EDT 2002

Hi...

I'm having some trouble with Sky-Script version 0.92.

When XChat starts up I get this error message: "Errors loading file
/home/adam/.xchat/Sky-Script_0.92.pl: Can't call method "prepare" on an
undefined value at (eval 23) line 773, <LOADCONF> line 94."
I get the same error when I try to /createlist.

I've got it set up correctly I think:
Mysql is installed and configured, the script itself is in ~/.xchat, the
MP3-Info and DBI perl modules are installed, and the config file is in
~/.Sky-Script/.
I have run Sky-Script-INSTALL.pl, and the database has been created
properly as far as I can tell.

The only thing that I can think of that might be causing problems is
that I'm running a newer version of DBI than the one supplied with the
script (1.28 vs. 1.21), could this be causing this problem?

Any idea on what's wrong and how to fix it?

thanks
 -Adam