Skyscript

Gossamer Axe gossamer_axe at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:03:12 EDT 2002

Ah, Skyscript works great, a couple of things...

0.92 msgs everyone in the channel one by one about the mp3 list.  I
commented those two lines out.

Also, maybe add mpg, ogg, asf and avi for the list of downloadable stuff. =]

I'm going to make some generic ascii's that say SkyScript and also my mp3
list and my mp3s or something to that affect, to use in the docs, and in the
header when you get that worked out.  I'll also do an ansi graphic
advertisement for SkyScript too.  I don't code very well, so it's the least
I can do to support the author's efforts.

Cheers!

http://gypsy.dyns.cx