[sdlsound] New SDL_sound release

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Nov 2 05:48:16 EDT 2011

Dear Ryan, dear all,

the last SDL_sound release was 1.0.3 in 2008. Since then, a few changes have accumulated in the mercurial repository -- maybe most importantly that CoreAudio backend.

Any chance for a 1.0.4 or 1.1 release made from the latest code in there?

Another issue I have with 1.0.3 is that it comes with an completely outdated configure script. The first thing I need to do to build it properly is to run "autoreconf" to update things. So even a 1.0.3a release which only update the configure script & build system would be appreciated.

Any way I can help with either of these?

Cheers,
Max