Your Stena Drilling Ltd Application

SDLOffshorevacancies at Stena.com SDLOffshorevacancies at Stena.com
Sun Jul 30 04:54:50 EDT 2006

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for submitting your CV / Resume to us.

If you are selected for interview you will be contacted soon; please
note that all CVs / Resumes are kept on file for a period of six months
and will be considered for any appropriate, forthcoming vacancy.

We appreciate your interest in our Company.

Regards,

STENA DRILLING LTD.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Stena Drilling Ltd. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Stena Drilling Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Stena Drilling Ltd, Ullevi House, Greenbank Crescent, East Tullos, Aberdeen, AB12 3BG.
Tel + 44 1224 401180, Fax + 44 1224 897089