[sdlsound] Bugs in latest SDL_Sound CVS code and other issues

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Mar 4 12:52:41 EST 2005

> I don't develop much yet I do help out in building a project called DOSBox.
> Recently, we started building the SDL_sound library as part of the
> program (optionally.)

Wow, cool!

> I use MinGW/MSYS which is a very nice and simple Compiler/Building
> system and there are some issues with SDL_sound as of late.

Don't use the development branch (which is the latest in Subversion
right now), since things are going to be getting ripped up and broken,
such as the rwops thing you mentioned.

Instead, either use a tarball release or:

  svn://svn.icculus.org/SDL_sound/branches/stable-1.0/

If the stable branch is also broken (as I suspect it will be, as far as
the autoconf thing goes), let me know and I'll fix it up.

--ryan.