Subversion repository ready...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sat May 8 18:35:28 EDT 2004

Those that have been checking out of CVS, the repository will be gone
soon, but I'm leaving it for a day or two in case anyone has changes
sitting on their drives that they want to diff against the repo.

DO NOT CHECK ANYTHING INTO CVS OR IT WILL BE LOST. Email diffs to me or
commit them to svn yourself, if you have write access.

After you are sure you aren't losing anything, delete or move your CVS
checkout out of the way, and do this:

public, anonymous, read-only access:
  svn co svn://svn.icculus.org/SDL_sound/trunk/ SDL_sound

developer write access:
  svn co svn+ssh://username@svn.icculus.org/svnspace/public/SDL_sound/trunk/ SDL_sound
  (use your shell account/cvs login)

If you want the stable branch (i.e. - work towards 1.0.2):
  svn co svn://svn.icculus.org/SDL_sound/branches/stable-1.0/

Now you're using Subversion instead of CVS. Many of the commands are
the same, if you switch "cvs" to "svn" ("svn update", "svn diff", etc).

There's a whole book worth of documentation, and software for Windows,
MacOS, and Unix at http://subversion.tigris.org/ ... many Linux distros
have a Subversion 1.0 client prepackaged. If you build from source, you
can build the client without the Apache2 or BerkeleyDB dependencies (those
are for the server).

Questions and problems can be directed to me.

--ryan.