Kristian Söderholm kristian at
Thu Dec 30 14:15:21 EST 2004

I have some questions regarding sdl-sound and modplug. In the past I
have used sdl-mixer to playback background music in my applications and
usally various .mod, .xm and .s3m files. There are two things that I
however don't like about it and it is that mikmod can't playback more
than 50% of the tunes without making them sound like crap and also I
havn't figured out how to pass different settings to mikmod through

So now my questions are:
1. How do I use sdl-sound to playback modules with modplug?
2. If possible how do I pass settings to modplug?

Thanks in advance!

Kristian Söderholm <kristian at>