stretch towards 1.0.1...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Thu Jan 30 21:01:56 EST 2003

I've gotten a few bugfixes and patches for various compiler support since
SDL_sound 1.0.0 was released. I'd like to get this packaged up as a 1.0.1
stable release.

If you've got anything you want included, please (re)send it. If you
already sent it and never got confirmation that it was committed to CVS,
assume I lost it (this happens way more than I'd like to admit).

Also, if you've got a platform that SDL_sound should work on, please fire
up the CVS version and try to make sure. I only develop SDL_sound on x86
Linux currently, but it _should_ work in some form on any platform SDL
supports.

Thanks,
--ryan.