Problems with bootstrap

Wesley Leong wyleong321 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:46:48 EST 2003

I am having problems running the "bootstrap" after downloading SDL_sound
from the CVS repository.  I get the following output:

Initial preparation...this can take awhile, so sit tight...
automake: configure.in: installing `./install-sh'
automake: configure.in: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
automake: configure.in: installing `./missing'
playsound/Makefile.am:21: warning: automake does not support conditional
definition of EXTRAPHYSFS_SRCS in EXTRA_DIST

The "configure" file is not created.  Any suggestions or hints?  I have
physfs 1.8 and SDL currently installed on my Redhat 7.3 system.

Wesley