oh, btw...

torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Thu May 23 02:55:26 EDT 2002

This patch adds a few more debug fprintf()s, but more importantly it fixes
two bugs in convertStereoToMono(). It was returning the wrong length, and
there was an off-by-one error causing clicking noises. I've also made
createRateConverter() return filter_index instead of 0, so that the filters
it creates will actually be applied.

Maybe these were the obvious bugs Frank mentioned.

Unfortunately the rate conversion isn't working yet, but fixing that is
probably well beyond my knowledge at the time. Unless it's an error in the
glue code. I've made a slight addition to that as well, on the speculation
that the filters will only work on data in system byte order, but that
didn't help.

At least now we should be able to test things more properly. :-)

TietoEnator Resource Management AB
Torbjörn Andersson

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: alt_audio_convert.diff.gz
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 989 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://icculus.org/pipermail/sdlsound/attachments/20020523/a1b98ff1/attachment.obj>

More information about the sdlsound mailing list