Porting for WinCE

Corona688 tsm at accesscomm.ca
Sat Jun 22 12:51:00 EDT 2002

I am endeavoring to port SDL_Sound to Windows CE.  I have managed to get
both SDL and SDL_Sound to -COMPILE- for WinCE for a variety of
processors, but have no means to test them yet.  I will soon be
recieving a Compaq iPaq, so I will be able to test for ARM, anyway.
Sofar I've managed to just compile the wav, voc, and raw decoders, tho I
have also managed to get modplug to -compile- for ARM.  All this is
purely untested.

Afew issues:
1) The WinCE C runtime library does not have an assert, assert.h or
signal.h
2) It's a pure UNICODE system, so one string manip function was
missing.  Put in source inside typedef.