manpages!

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Jun 7 09:24:51 EDT 2002

Thanks to Doxygen, we've got an API reference.

If you've got Doxygen installed, just run it in the base of the SDL_sound
source tree, and it'll drop HTML, LaTeX, and manpage format files into the
docs/ dir.

For your convenience, I've placed the HTML reference up at:
  http://icculus.org/SDL_sound/docs/html/

(Actually, the LaTeX and manpages are in the docs/ dir, too.)

I haven't looked over it too carefully, so there's probably typos, oit of
date info, and formatting problems. If you spot any, let me know, or
better yet, patch SDL_sound.h so Doxygen generates correct files.

Enjoy!

--ryan.