[sdlsound] Re: SDL_sound and modplug (fwd)

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Jun 5 20:12:37 EDT 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:29:57 +0200
From: Lutz Sammer <johns98 at gmx.net>
To: Ryan C. Gordon <icculus at clutteredmind.org>
Subject: Re: [sdlsound] Re: SDL_sound and modplug (fwd)

"Ryan C. Gordon" wrote:

> [...]

I have used http://sourceforge.net/projects/modplug-xmms. Kenton Varda
has added for me the C front end.
It is exact the same, but no longer c++, I have added some missing mixer
functions, but nothing important.
Also the typedef chaos is removed and C99 stdint.h types used.
It compiles on all SDL platforms.

There is no need to have it in C++, it didn't use any C++ features.

Bye,
Johns
--
Become famous, earn no money, create music or graphics for FreeCraft RTS
http://FreeCraft.Org  -  FreeCraft a free real-time strategy game engine