Compiling SDL_sound....

Dominique Louis Dominique at
Fri Jul 12 19:02:32 EDT 2002

Hi all,
   I just tried to compile SDL_sound as a DLL under Windows and I
included MP3 and WAV support as a test. When I try to compile it I get
loads of errors in the wav.c file where the "inline" keyword is used. If
I remove all the inline keywords the library compiles fine, if I change
the inline keyword to "__inline" it also compiles fine.

Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?

-- := for all your Object Pascal game
development needs; := Home of JEDI-SDL;
Cross-platform game development with Pascal, has never been easier.