one more SDL_sound thing...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Jan 18 22:13:27 EST 2002

...I've moved the "test" directory to "playsound", and made playsound part
of the standard build/install.

You might want to do fresh CVS checkouts, to make sure I didn't completely
hose the autoconf/automake config.  :)

This leaves the following items for the 0.1.5 release:

- Implement rewind method in decoders missing it:
    * mikmod.c
    * ogg.c
    * flac.c
    * modplug.c
    * midi.c
    * mp3.c
    * shn.c
- SMPEG only works after calling SDL_OpenAudio(), but I don't think this
  is a universal truth (i.e. - OpenAL uses it without outputting through
  SDL...) Figure out if this can be fixed.
- in Sound_NewSample*, if a decoder is selected by file extension and
  fails, it should not be tried again when going through the rest of the
  decoders. Or should we just opt to give up if the specified decoder
  fails?
- Update the Visual C project files.

--ryan.