SDL_sound: The ModPlug patches and Sound_Rewind()...

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Fri Jan 11 02:45:34 EST 2002

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

 > The ModPlug patches are in CVS. Thank you very much.

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, any chance the two cleanup patches
("Slight MikMod / ModPlug cleanup") could be applied as well? The one
for ModPlug is the more important of them as it tries to keep ModPlug
from accepting unknown data, and corrects the list of known file types.

The one for MikMod adds some file types, e.g. UNI. (Uplink uses that
type, for instance.)

 > Now, about this Sound_Rewind() thing, here're my thoughts.

Sounds good to me.

Torbjörn