MIDI decoder in SDL_sound CVS...

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Sat Jan 5 11:31:11 EST 2002

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

 > Works well...thankya.

In that case I guess the MIDI decoder can move from the "planned" to the
"working" on the SDL_sound Web page. (And I just realized I forgot to
patch the SDL_sound TODO file as well. Crud.) Anyway it's a relief to
finally have it in CVS so that others can point and laugh at what I've
missed. ;-)

Apart from bugfixes, my primary concern right now is that I'd like for
it to support the extensions TiMidity++ has made to the config file
format. Some of them are apparently used by the "Eawpatches" - see
http://www.stardate.bc.ca/eawpatches/html/default.htm - but I'm not yet
sure what they do.

Torbjörn