[sdlsound] Re: Binaries for SDL_Sound... (fwd)

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Sat Feb 16 18:33:08 EST 2002

Hi all,
   Until the descicion is made on the whether binary distrobution should
be widely available, does anyone have a prebuilt version of the
SDL_Sound.dll and an Linux i386 equivalent ( I use Mandrake ), that they
could send me, as I would like to test my Object Pascal binding with it.

Thanks,

Dominique Louis
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := for all your Object Pascal game
development needs;