[sdlsound] Re: Binaries for SDL_Sound... (fwd)

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Wed Feb 13 10:49:14 EST 2002

Hi,

Andreas Umbach wrote:

> It's very probably that this will happen quickly. I'm about (ok, might
> take a few more weeks) to release a new GLtron version, which is
> featured in a few major distributions (SuSE, mandrake, debian),
> so maybe they'll include SDL_sound when I make it a dependancy.

Which is why I think that if more developers become dependant on
SDL_Sound, then more distributions will include it.
Hence the possible need for binaries sooner rather than later.

Just my 2 pence worth.

Dominique Louis
http://www.DelphiGamer.com := for all your Object Pascal game
development needs;