[sdlsound] Visual C project files?

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Sun Feb 10 09:05:35 EST 2002

Corona688 wrote:

 > I'll have something submittable, VERY shortly.  Everything
 > works, though Timidity crashes in debug builds alone for some
 > bizzare reason.

Could you try the included patch? I think I managed to introduce a bug
that could send random pointers to free_instrument() when I modified
TiMidity to work with SDL_sound. Not good.

Electric Fence (thanks to whoever mentioned that) turned up another bug
where pre_resample() would try to read outside allocated memory, so I
added a check for that as well. It turns out TiMidity++ had already done
something similar.

Torbjörn