[sdlsound] Problems with Rewind and seek

Eric Wing ewing2121 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 23:31:52 EST 2002

Hello, I did a little bit more testing. The problem
seems to only effect SMPEG. Mpglib works fine. I was
able to reproduce the problem by adding rewind and
decode at the end of the playsound demo.

Any ideas of what might be causing this in the SMPEG

--- "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org>
> > So far, I've only gotten this behavior with MP3s.
> Has
> > anybody else experienced this problem, or know
> what
> > the problem might be?
> Can you run "playsound --decoders" and see what MP3
> decoder is lissted
> first? I need to know if this is SMPEG or mpglib.

Do you Yahoo!?