[sdlsound] Problems with Rewind and seek

Eric Wing ewing2121 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 23:31:52 EST 2002

Hello, I did a little bit more testing. The problem
seems to only effect SMPEG. Mpglib works fine. I was
able to reproduce the problem by adding rewind and
decode at the end of the playsound demo.

Any ideas of what might be causing this in the SMPEG
branch?

Thanks,
Eric

--- "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org>